Adams Financial Recruiting Consulting Services
Interim Banking Consultant
Put our time-tested experience to work for you.
CMWI10706 - Bank Management Consultant
A consultant with broad based background in the banking industry, including serving as a Bank President, together with 12 years as a Business and Management consultant, brings a unique blend of experience that can benefit your organization. They address your issues from various "hands-on" perspectives, always striving to meet your long term goals and objectives. Services are offered on a temporary basis. The areas where we provide the greatest value include:
- Commercial Loan Credit Analysis and Training
- Credit Policy Development
- Credit Administration
- Credit/Loan Review
- Executive Coaching
- Interim Bank Management Assignments
- Loan Workouts
- Strategic Planning
ACUT121591 - Corporate Planning Consultant
This consultant has over 30 years of experience in executive bank management including serving in interim roles, risk management, ALCO, de novo bank formation and development and mergers/acquisitions as well as experience as a Chief Financial Officer. In these roles, he has:
- Provided leadership for multiple banks to improve "CAMELS" ratings from "Unsatisfactory" to "Satisfactory"
- Helped Boards deal with variety of regulatory enforcement actions
- Created and directed corporate risk management function which entailed compliance, CRA, internal audit and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) model for multi-state multi-billion dollar bank holding company
- Led multiple organizations to record growth and profitability
- Involved in variety of M & A activity and analysis; helped access investor capital
- Completed IPO and responsible for corporate stock buybacks and issuance of debt
- Involved in formation and opening of over a dozen banks in Southwest
- Familiar with requirements for developing business plan and application process for "change in control" applications
- Understanding of current regulatory environment and "hot buttons"
These services are available on a temporary or full time basis. References are available upon request. Please contact us for more information on how we can put our time-tested experience to work for you in a variety of ways, saving you precious time and bolstering the bottom line.